The Ivanhoe Small Growers Farmers’ Market is an open-air seasonal market, located in the urban core Ivanhoe neighborhood at 3700 Woodland, Kansas City, Mo. 64109 (next to the Nutter Ivanhoe Neighborhood Center).
Our season begins the third Friday of June and ends the last Friday of September. The Market is open on Fridays from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. during market season. Check out our calendar for detailed information about market vendors, products and events.
The produce sold is pesticide-free and our urban farmers/gardeners grow using chemical-free methods – though we are not a certified organic market. We are proud to feature Certified Grown in Ivanhoe growers as original and returning vendors.
The Ivanhoe Farmers’ Market is proud that we are able to double EBT/SNAP dollars for the 2014 Season.
- Provide the Ivanhoe neighborhood with seasonal access to local, organic food.
- Build a thriving community gathering space by providing safe and beautiful market spaces, local entertainment, and artisan crafts.
- Grow the Ivanhoe community economy by building a thriving network of market customers, market vendors and Ivanhoe neighborhood growers.
- An Ivanhoe community with local food on every table.
- Be Respectful – of each other, of the community and of the land
- Be Accountable – to each other, to the community and to the land
- Earn Trust – from each other, from the community and from the land
You can follow us on Twitter or Facebook to get updates about what we’re up to all year ’round. If you would like more information, would like to be on our contact list or have additional questions, please use the form below to contact the Ivanhoe Farmers’ Market Manager